Lowara : Z Series 6” Borehole Pumps
Multi-stage centrifugal submersible pumps for clean water in 6” wells
Lowara multi-stage centrifugal submersible pumps for clean water in 6” wells. Made of AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel.
These durable and lightweight pumps assure high-efficiency, low maintenance costs and ease of management. Their main characteristics include the possibility of replacing the impeller inlet wear ring. Available in the high-pressure version to guarantee heads of up to 700 metres. Can be coupled to all NEMA standard motors.
- Delivery: up to 78 m3/h
- Head: up to 700 metres (high-pressure version)
- Power supply: three-phase and single-phase 50 Hz
- Single-phase version: 220-240V
- Three-phase version: 380-415 V
- Power: 0.55 kW to 55 kW
- Can be coupled with L4C, L6W and L8W three-phase asynchronous motors in a coolant bath.
- Maximum overall diameter of pump (two cable covers included):
- 144 mm (standard version),
- 195 mm (high-pressure version)
- Water temperature: 0°C to 60°C (depending on the limits of the associated motor)
- Maximum permissible quantity of suspended sand: 100 g/m3
- Delivery port, non-return valve, diffuser, impeller, cable cover, lower support, pump shaft, coupling, spacer, screws, tie-rods: Stainless steel
- Thrust bearing: PTFE
- Wear ring: Technopolymer PPO
- Upper bearing: tungsten carbide
- Shaft guide bearing: polyurethane
- Elastomers: EPDM
- Light Industrial
- Water supply
- Pressure boosting
- Mining industry
- Groundwater level control
- Z6, ZN6
Multi-stage centrifugal submersible pumps for clean water in 8” wells. Made of AISI 304 or DUPLEX stainless steel.
Multi-stage submersible centrifugal electric pumps for clean water in 10-12” diameter wells and larger
A high performance canned type motor for deep well pumps