Sakuragawa : UK Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump
Super heavy duty. powerful, efficient, built to perform. Extra compact and easy to operate.
Extra compact, high performace and easy to operate at anytime, anyplace it is required! The design has reduced the risk of clogging and locking of the impeller. The number of parts is minimized and the simplicity in its design incresed the common compoents parts, which will decrease the cost of maintenance.
This Sakuragawa pump is particularly good for arduous dewatering applications from this tried and proven product. All units are cast iron construction with chrome impellers and rubber lined wear plates. Basically very good for low head high capacity fixed installations. Fitted with hose tail outlets.
- Delivery: up to 8m3/min
- Head: up to 29m
- Power supply: three-phase and single-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: 0.4kW to 22kW
- Discharge Dia.: 50mm to 200mm
- Length of cable: 6m to10m (depending on model)
- Body: cast iron
- Impellers: low chrome with rubber lined wear plates
- Civil engineering and construction
- Light industrial
- Tunnel and caisson dewatering
- Agricultural irrigation
- Reclaiming operations, tight trenches, manholes
- Contractors and rental companies