Lowara : Scuba Series Submersible Pumps
Close-coupled submersible pumps
Multi-stage submersible centrifugal pumps for clean water, with the majority of components in AISI 304 stainless steel. Double mechanical seal system with oil chamber. The liquid end is located underneath the electric motor which is cooled by the pumped liquid. The pump is directly inserted in the tank or well to avoid suction problems and noise.
Scuba submersible centrifugal pumps can also operate in a horizontal position.
- Delivery: up to 7.5 m3/h
- Head: up to 80 metres
- Power supply: three-phase and single-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Single-phase motor: 220-240 V 50Hz, built-in automatic reset overload protection. Internal capacitor supplied standard.
- Three-phase motor: 380-415 V; overload protection to be provided by user and installed in the control box (see control box section)
- Power: 0.55 kW to 1.1 kW
- Maximum immersion depth: 20 metres
- Water temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Passage of solids: up to 2.5 mm
- Maximum permissible quantity of suspended sand: 25 g/m3
- Single-phase version with built-in level control float switch (Automatic)
- Sleeve and head: Stainless steel
- Upper bearing support: Stainless steel
- Shaft extension: Stainless steel
- Screws: Stainless steel
- Impeller: Technopolymer
- Diffuser: Stainless steel
- Lower bearing support: Die-cast aluminium
- Elastomers: NBR
- Water supply from tanks, 6” wells, basins and watercourses
- Pressure boosting
- Rain water collection
- SC 2SC, 4SC (Single & Three phase) and Automatic in Single-phase units.
Multi-stage submersible centrifugal electric pumps for clean water in 10-12” diameter wells and larger
Multi-stage centrifugal submersible pumps for clean water in 6” wells. Made of AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel.
Multi-stage centrifugal submersible pumps for clean water in 8” wells. Made of AISI 304 or DUPLEX stainless steel.