Lowara : Hydro Pac
Hydrovar (Variable Speed Drive) fitted on 1-8 pumps, fully packaged and tested sets.
Hydrovar, the modern variable speed drive taking pumping to a new level of flexibility and efficiency.
Packaged Hydro Pac's are from one to maximum of 8 pumps.
- Number of Pumps: 1- 8
- Water temperature: 0o to 80o C
- Standard IEC electric motors
- Pump control panel voltage: 1 x 240 V (single-phase) or 3 x 400 V (three-phase) 50 Hz
- Power range : 1.1 kW - 22 kW
- Type of pump:Horizontal - FH, eHM series or Vertical - eSV series, or any other centrifugal pump
- Pump specific software on each drive ensures full functionality in the event of a drive failure.
- Pump: Vertical multi-stage or Horizontal pumps
- Variable Speed Drive : Hydrovar
- Isolating and Check valves
- Aquastat : For dry run protection
- Pressure transducer on each pump
- Pressure gauge
- Manifolds: Stainless steel
- Base: Stainless steel
- Pressure tank: Size to suit the flow
- Other materials of construction available on request
- Light Industrial
- Residential / Commercial buildings
- Pressure boosting
- Water distribution
- Water treatment
- Cooling and chilling
The NEW e-HM series is a modern, robust designed pump
End Suction Close Coupled pump.Electric pumps with pump casing in cast iron designed to pump clean, chemically non-aggressive water and liquids
A new generation variable speed pump drive taking pumping to a new level of flexibility and efficiency
Stainless Steel Vertical Multi-stage Pumps. The e-SV™ pumps are tough, efficient and built to last.