Lowara : e-HM Series Horizontal Multistage Pumps
The NEW e-HM series is a modern, robust designed horizontal multistage centrifugal pump
The NEW e-HM series is a modern, robust designed pump offering:
- State-of-the-art hydraulics with best-in class efficiency combined with IE3 motors mean the lowest possible operating costs.
- Thick sheet metal casing, high-quality bearings and stainless steel guarantees a long service life.
- High-efficiency hydraulics, motor and thick sheet metal pump body keep the noise level to a minimum.
e-HM residential: reliable water supply for most buildings; from family houses up to 10 floor apartment buildings. The new e-HM is available in different versions
- Bare pump
- On / off system with pressure switch and pressure tank
- Constant pressure system with Teknospeed variable speed controller ( options of other pump controllers available)
e-HM industrial: full offering for numerous applications including washing & cleaning, water treatment and food & beverage industries.
- AISI 304 or 316
- Compact and high efficiency versions
- Mechanical face seal and o-ring options
- Delivery: up to 29 m³/h
- Head: up to 160 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0.30 kW up to 5.50 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -10 °C to 120 °C
The e-HM™ is a non-self-priming, end-suction horizontal multistage, high pressure centrifugal pump, with axial threaded inlet and radial threaded outlet. The pumps are close-coupled design and are equipped with non-standard Lowara motors. The e-HM™ is equipped with mechanical seal. The e-HM™ are highly modular pumps that are fitted with an innovative hydraulic design that secures high efficiency performances and an increased Mean Time Between Failure.
The e-HM™ is available in two different configurations:
- “Compact” design for sizes 1HM, 3HM and 5HM up to maximum 6 stages
- “Sleeve” design for sizes 1HM, 3HM and 5HM starting 7 stages and above; any models of 10HM, 15HM and 22HM.
The “Compact” design is made of one single piece fabricated stainless steel pump body directly connected to the motor flange. The “Compact” has only one O-ring for the sealing of the casing that clearly reduces the leakages possibilities.
The “Sleeve” design is made of an external stainless steel TIG welded sleeve and of separate suction casing kept together with the mean of an aluminum casted pump bracket and of stainless steel tie rods screwed in the motor flange.
The e-HM™ is available in three different material execution:
- HM..P: Stainless steel pump body (EN 1.4301/ AISI 304) with Noryl™ impeller for sizes 1HM, 3HM, 5HM and 10HM to maximum 6 stages.
- HM..S: full stainless steel (EN 1.4301/ AISI 304) – any models.
- HM..N: full stainless steel (EN 1.4401/ AISI 316) – any models.
- Light Industrial
- Water supply / water pressure systems
- Fertiliser injection
- Brine transfer
- Marine refrigeration
- e-HM 1,3,5,10,15 & 22
Electronic pressure flow sensing pump controller.
Electronic variable speed pump controller with inverter technology for single and multi-pump applications up to 2.2kW per pump
A new generation variable speed pump drive taking pumping to a new level of flexibility and efficiency
Electronic pressure constant flow pump controller.