ITT-Goulds : 3316 2 Stage Horizontally Split Case Pumps
ITT-Goulds : 3316 Two Stage Horizontally Split Case Pumps
Two Stage, Horizontally Split Case Pumps designed for applications requiring moderately high head over a wide range of flows.
- Capacities to 681 m3/h
- Heads to 305 m
- Temperatures to 177Â° C
- Working Pressures to 3792 kPa
- 9 Sizes
Design Features :
- Casing Removal of upper half permits inspection, maintenance or removal of rotating element without disturbing piping or pump-to-motor alignment.
- Impellers Hydraulically balanced, opposed for radial balance. Opposed cut-waters provide radial balance. Bearing loads are lowered and pump life is improved.
- Wear Rings Easily replaced, protect against casing wear. Running clearances are renewed and overall cost of operation is reduced.
- Maximum Interchangeability Reduces inventory requirements.
- Duplex Thrust Bearing Provides high thrust capacity.
- Materials of Construction Available in all iron or bronze fitted. Most sizes available in steel and stainless steel.