Pump Accessories : Pressure Wave Series Tanks
Single diaphragm pressure vessel
A range of reliable vessels, available in 10 and 16 bar pressure ratings and sizes from 0.16 to 80 litres. The series is constructed of a virgin polypropylene liner combined with an FDA approved high grade butyl diaphragm, which is held against the wall of the tank with a steel clench ring. The tanks design includes rounded internal parts to prevent piercing and a unique connection providing a dual water/air seal for a complete leak and maintenance free vessel.
Pressure Wave tanks are quality tested at several stages on the production line to insure the structural integrity of every tank.
Pressure Wave tanks represent the best value for the investment and are the best quality pressure vessels available today.
- Single diaphragm design
- NSF Standard 61, CE/PED, WRAS, ACS, ISO:9022, Gost approved
- Tank precharge: 1.9bar
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum working temperature: 90ºC
- 5 year warranty
- Diaphragm: high grade butyl
- Liner: polypropylene
- Clench ring: steel
- Air valve: brass
- Valve cap: threaded o-ring
- Water connection: stainless steel
- Exterior: steel
- Pump stand: nylon plastic
- Water booster systems
- Thermal expansion
- Irrigation systems
- Hydraulic hammer arresting
- PWL 10bar and 16bar