Lowara : HM Series Horizontal Multistage Pumps
Low noise, high-efficiency, horizontal multistage centrifugal electric pumps.
Available in the HM-HMS versions for domestic applications and in the HMS version (made entirely of AISI 316 steel) for industrial applications.
- Delivery: up to 7.2 m3/h
- Head: up to 60 m
- Power supply: three-phase and single phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: 0.3 kW to 0.9 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid:
- -10°C to +60°C (HM)
- -10°C to +110°C (HMS)
- Insulation class: F
- Protection: IP55
- Pump body: Stainless steel
- Impeller: Stainless steel (HMS), Technopolymer (HM)
- Diffuser: Stainless steel
- Seal housing: Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic/Carbon/EPDM
- Fill and drain plugs: Nickel-plated brass (HM), Stainless steel (HMS)
- Elastomers: EPDM
- Light Industrial
- Water distribution
- Rain water collection
- Industrial washing equipment
- Pressure boosting
- General industry
- Water treatment
- Cooling and chilling
- HM, HMS
- The e-HM model will replace the HM from Spring 2014.
The NEW e-HM series is a modern, robust designed pump
Electronic pressure constant flow pump controller.
Electronic pressure flow sensing pump controller.
Electronic variable speed pump controller with inverter technology for single and multi-pump applications up to 2.2kW per pump