Lowara : HM Series Horizontal Multistage Pumps
Low noise, high-efficiency, horizontal multistage centrifugal electric pumps.
Available in the HM-HMS versions for domestic applications and in the HMS version (made entirely of AISI 316 steel) for industrial applications.
- Delivery: up to 7.2 m3/h
- Head: up to 60 m
- Power supply: three-phase and single phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: 0.3 kW to 0.9 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid:
- -10°C to +60°C (HM)
- -10°C to +110°C (HMS)
- Insulation class: F
- Protection: IP55
- Pump body: Stainless steel
- Impeller: Stainless steel (HMS), Technopolymer (HM)
- Diffuser: Stainless steel
- Seal housing: Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic/Carbon/EPDM
- Fill and drain plugs: Nickel-plated brass (HM), Stainless steel (HMS)
- Elastomers: EPDM
- Light Industrial
- Water distribution
- Rain water collection
- Industrial washing equipment
- Pressure boosting
- General industry
- Water treatment
- Cooling and chilling
- HM, HMS
- The e-HM model will replace the HM from Spring 2014.
Electronic pressure flow sensing pump controller.
Electronic pressure constant flow pump controller.
Electronic variable speed pump controller with inverter technology for single and multi-pump applications up to 2.2kW per pump
The NEW e-HM series is a modern, robust designed pump