LOWARA : e-NSC Cast iron end suction pumps
High efficiency with high flexibility end suction e-NSC series
Taking end suction pumps to a new level
By combining high efficiency with high flexibility regarding installation, material options and temperature, the new Lowara e-NSC series is the natural choice for water transport, hydronic heating and chiller systems, fire protection systems and a vast number of industrial applications.
New designed high efficiency hydraulics well exceeding the ErP2015 level and IE3 motors set the basis for very low operation costs.
Long service life & easy maintenance
Robust design, different bearing frame sizes and stainless steel replaceable wear rings ensure a long service life. The e-NSC is also designed for easy maintenance and all service points are easy reachable to reduce downtime.
- Delivery: up to 1800 m³/h
- Head: up to 160 m
- Power supply: three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0,25 kW up to 355 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -25°C to +140°C
- Extended temperature versions from -40°C to +180°C