Xylem-Goulds : Line Shaft Submersible Turbine Pumps
Stainless steel line shaft and submersible turbine pumps
You not only get the latest in pump design and technology from Goulds Water Technology, you get more than 150 years of pump manufacturing know-how that includes most of the major innovations in pump engineering and materials.
Goulds Water Technology's flexibility of design allows the use of a wide range of materials and design features to meet the custom requirements of the user. No matter what the requirements, Goulds can design and manufacture the pump to best satisfy them, specifically and thoroughly.
Submersible Turbine Pumps
Goulds Pumps combines the hydraulic engineering of turbine pumps matched to the hi-tech design of electric submersible motors.
Submersible pumps and motors provide an extensive list of options versus other deep well pumping equipment systems. Advanced engineering designs and experience now assure units for long term pumping service. Water well applications provide the perfect opportunity to use the features and benefits of submersible equipment.
Goulds Water Technology can provide several options in pump and motor combinations to meet the exacting conditions of your applications:
- High temperature wells
- High horsepower, limited well diameters
- Motor sensing devices
- Water level indicators
- Special materials
- Special voltage motors
Contact us for more details.
- Short Set Turbine
- Oil Lubrication
Short Set Lineshaft Turbine Pumps
Features and Benefits
- Cast-iron bronze fitted or alloy construction bowl assembly 5″ to 30″ sizes
- Open lineshaft with threaded or flanged column pipe
- Enclosed or open impellers
- Packed stuffing boa or mechanical seal
- Above or below ground discharge with VHS or HSS motor
- The system requirements can be met with a choice of pump sizes and selections for the best hydraulic performance. The choice of pump and motor diameters, voltage and specs for varying well conditions provides additional opportunity to match the unit to all the requirements of the system.
- The availability of accessory items, cable and controls enables you to rely on Goulds Water Technology for units that provide top service.
- Submersibles for 1800 RPM through 20” are also available.
- Short Set Lineshafts capacities to 9000 GPM (2043 m3/h) and Heads to 1400 feet (427 m)
Flexibility of design allows the use of a wide range of materials and design features to meet the custom requirements of the user. Materials available include:
- Stainless steel 304/316
- Cast Iron
- Ductile Iron
- Golf / Turf Irrigation
- Wastewater Plants
- Golf Course/Turf Irrigation
- Cooling Tower
- Water Parks
- Flood Control
- Lineshaft or submersible