Lowara : GL Series Submersible Pumps
Submersible Electric Pumps for waste waters
Motor stator installed non-toxic, dielectric oil for the lubrication of the ball bearings and improved cooling. Volute pump casing. Mechanical seal protected by sand-proof labyrinth. Single-channel or vortex impeller - cross-section Ø 50 mm.
- Delivery: up to 40 m³/h
- Head: up to 20 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 Hz
- Power: from 1.10 kW up to 1.50 kW
- Temperature of pumped liquid: to 50 °C, 30°C with pump partially submersed
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m
- Motor class F - IP68 - 2900 rpm
- Free passage: up to 50 mm
- Pump: Cast iron
- Shaft and impellor: Stainless steel 304
- Light industrial
- Circulation of sewage water containing suspended solids.
- Emptying of domestic waste water tanks, dirty water from cesspools and sewage water in general.
- Drainage of excavations and marshy grounds.
- GL, GLV