ITT-Goulds : 3420 Large Capacity Double Suction Pump
ITT-Goulds: Large Capacity Double Syction Pump
Large Capacity, Single Stage, Double Suction Pumps designed for a Wide Variety of Industrial, Municipal, and Power Generation Services
- Capacities to 14,762 m3/h
- Heads to 122 m
- Temperatures to 135° C
- Working Pressures to 1379 kPa
- Horizontally Split Casing In-line suction and discharge nozzles in lower half casing for ease of inspection/maintenance.
- Double Suction Impeller Assures Hydraulic Axial Balance for lower thrust bearing loads, longer pump life, and lower maintenence.
- Dual Volute Casing Assures Radial Balance for lower radial bearing loads, longer pump life and low maintenance. (Availability is size dependent.)
- Wear Rings Easily replaceable wear rings renew running clearances and protect against impeller, casing wear. Overall cost of operation is minimized.
- Sealing Flexibility Choice of packing or wide range of mechanical seals.
- Installation Versatility Horizontal or vertical mounting, clockwise or counterclockwise rotation.
- Material Flexibility Available in a wide variety of metals from cast iron to stainless steels.