Itt-Goulds : 3410 Small Capacity Double Suction Pump
ITT-Goulds: Small Capacity Double Suction Pump
Small Capacity, Single Stage, Double Suction Pumps Designed for a Wide Range of Industrial, Municipal, and Marine Services
- Capacities to 1817 m3/h
- Heads to 174 m
- Working Pressures to 2758 kPa
- Horizontally Split Casing In-line suction and discharge nozzles in lower half casing for ease of inspection/maintenance.
- Double Suction Impeller Assures Hydraulic Axial Balance for lower thrust bearing loads, longer pump life, and lower maintenence.
- Dual Volute Casing Assures Radial Balance for lower radial bearing oads, longer pump life and lower maintenance. (Not available on 3408. Availability on 3410 is size dependent.)
- Wear Rings Easily replaceable wear rings renew running clearances and protect against impeller, casing wear. Overall cost of operation is minimized.
- Sealing Flexibility Choice of packing or wide range of mechanical seals.
- Installation Versatility Horizontal or vertical mounting, clockwise/counterclockwise rotation
- Material Flexibility Available in a wide variety of metals from cast iron to stainless steels.