ITT-Goulds : 3180 Centrifugal Process Pump
ITT Goulds: Heavy Duty Paper stock / Process pump
All customer requirements were considered in the design of the 3180 paper stock / process pump.
- Excellent Hydraulic Coverage
- High Efficiency
- Extreme Ease of Maintenance
- Optimum Mechanical Reliability
- International Design
- Capacities to 9000 m3/h
- Heads to 125 m
- Temperatures to 230° C
- Pressures to 16 bar
- Hydraulic Coverage
- Line designed for full 50/60 Hz coverage.
- External Impeller Adjustment
- Original high performance maintained by simple axial adjustment resulting in low operating costs, reduced downtime.
- Sealing Flexibility
- Choice of packing, mechanical seals or dynamic seal.
- Application Flexibility
- Choice of open or enclosed impeller.
- Back Pull-out Construction
- Spacer-type coupling allows one craft maintenance.
- Renewable Wear Parts
- Low maintenance costs.
- Labyrinth Seals
- Eliminate lubricant contamination for maximum bearing life.
- Maximum Parts Interchangeability
- Entire line uses just four power ends.
World Class Pump Line:
- ANSI 125/150 lb. flange drilling
- Inch-dimensioned O.D. of mechanical seal sleeve
- Inch-dimensioned bearing locknut
- Inch-dimensioned coupling extension